The kitchen is the center piece of the home, a space that every family member and friend spends time in. So why not treat your kitchen and yourself to a little update? If budget needs to be considered, below are some ideas to give a fresh look for only a few hundred dollars:
- If you have wood or builder stock cabinets- some sand paper, elbow grease, and paint can really freshen up the look.
- Change or add knobs and handles to the cabinets
- Add a back splash. There are many peel and stick options that can be affordable, easy to install, and look great.
- Change out the faucet
- Update the lighting
- Add under cabinet lighting. This not only helps to illuminate your workspace, but also adds warmth and coziness to the kitchen.
- Update your dishes, cups, and maybe your spice rack too.
- Paint the walls
These updates range from a two day to just a one hour project. Any or all can really help to update and freshen the look of your kitchen.