For the month of October, we will be doing a brief series of 10 quick tips!
Today, we will focus on 10 Quick Tips to add instant curb appeal for little cost:
- Paint your front door. Trendy colors have been ones that pop- a light blue, pastel yellow, and red.
- Pressure wash everything. It’s amazing what wiping away years of dirt and grime can help your home look brand new.
- Upgrade your house numbers.
- Upgrade your porch light.
- Add some hanging planters, vertical planters, or a small variety of potted plants on the porch and around the front of your home.
- Cover an exposed foundation with ready-made panels such as a faux stone or brick.
- Hide your A.C. unit and trash cans with fencing, plants or a DIY wall.
- Replace your old doormat with a fresh one.
- Add faux shutters to your front windows to add some layer and texture to your home.
- Place some faux stone or brick edging along your garden and sidewalk path.
Any of these tips will help to refresh your home and cost very little!