When it comes to traveling, air travel is convenient and fast. Here are some tips to help with planning your next traveling adventure:
1. When purchasing tickets, makes sure the name on the purchased ticket matches the appropriate ID that will be used.
2. Remember that “direct” can still mean planes will stop at another airport, but “non-stop” means you will fly straight to your destination.
3. If you can, try to book for the earliest flight so delays are less likely to be an issue.
4. When packing, having luggage that stands out (such as polka-dot or bright orange) will make it easier to find at baggage claim.
5. Place your electronics in a single layer so it’s easier for airport security to quickly see what is in the bag (so as to avoid potential delays).
6. Double check your bag to make sure you have everything you need and check with who you are flying with to make sure you’ve packed what is allowed.
7. Check out the airports’ websites to see what amenities and restaurants are available. This will help you plan your time near your terminal.
8. Always check with the airline you are traveling with to know what is allowed on board and what the airline offers (in-flight movie, snacks, etc.)
Be safe and happy traveling!